sabato 19 dicembre 2009

Some of my work...   Una vita colorata

                                             Last year my photography teacher
                                 asked us to take some photos that show
                                           a certain type of lifestyle.
                                      I decided to capture my friend
                               Bianca's life who by then had more or less
                                          become my official model.
                              The name of my project is "A Colourful life"
                                  and I wanted to take pictures of all of
                             Bianca's bright clothes but also take pictures
                             of her without her clothes to show that she's
                                          colourful on the inside too.    

                                







































1 commento:

  1. These photos are wonderful! A real colour explosion! Thanx for have shared them!

    RispondiElimina

Lettori fissi

Visualizzazioni totali